Bloated abdomen, swelling in pubic mound, may be it is due to poor diet. Cause?

After a shift at work on my feet, my abdomen was very bloated. I figured it was due to poor diet over the last few days. The same night, I noticed painless swelling of the pubic mound area. Enough to have me worried. It has been 24a hours and it is still there. I have never had this happen before and am wondering if I should be worried?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013
HI
Thank for asking to HCM
NO need to worry it may not be anything danger just relax anxiety depression highly related with the abdominal functional symptoms, the appearance of your abdomen would be like that only but because of stress you might have noticed it now and that is panic you, watch for other symptoms like abdominal pain, nausea, giddiness, if nothing happens like this, forget it, if you noticed something like this consult the physician for investigation and examination, have nice day.