Blistery rash in groin, have incontinence, painful rash. Have adrenal insufficiency, low calcium, anemic

I have a blistery rash that is located in my groin area. Because I have a little bit of a incontinence problem, I do wear the Poise pads. However, this rash is so painful I cannot use them and I cannot allow anything to come into contact with it. It does not look like a typical rash. The spots all look like they are forming puss heads but the skin around the base of them is a deep blue/purple color. As I said before, this is very painful. I am 56 years old. I did have chicken pox as a child. My current health is almost fair. I have Adrenal Insufficincy, very low levels of blood calcium, anemic, and I am about 1 1/2 year out of chemo for Triple Negitive Breast Cancer . Thank you very much.
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012