Blistery rash in arm crook, small bumps in trunk area. Taken Shingles medication. Treatment?

I had a round blistery rash that appeared in the crook of my arm about two weeks ago. The rash was circular with fairly large blisters. also had some small bumps appear on the same side of my body in the trunk area. went to the ER and was prescribed meds for shingles . Have been on that for one week. The blisters in arm crook began to dry up but today there are some more tiny bumps going from the crook toward the wrist . Not as big and blistery but very itchy. the original site is now a bit darker and very dry. I am doubting now that it is shingles. Should I see a dermatologist?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012