Blisters over upper body and head, varying pulse rate, sore throat, fever with temporal variation, headache. Reason?

Hello Sir,
For the past 4 days, I'm suffering from fever which is not uniformly distributed about my body. My sole and palm are cold, so is my shin. But my head and elbows and ears are at an elevated temperature. In addition, there is a temporal variation of the fever. It is low in the morning when I feel quite comfortable, then becomes high at around 10 am, again drops slightly, and then increases at around 3pm, then drops. After 1:00 clock at night, it increases again, and makes sleeping quite uncomfortable. I have a slight headache, and blister have appeared over my upper body and head. Huge numbers. My torso and legs are quite free from them. My pulse rate is way above the normal varying between 110-120. I'm also having a sore throat.
To aid sleep at night after 1:00 am, I have paracetamol. 4 tablets, as yet. What could be the cause of this?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013