Blisters on vaginal lip, swollen tongue, dark patches around lips, abdominal pain. Infection in blood?

I m 20 years old. Three years ago whilst giving birth I developed a small hernia . I have always suffered abdominal pain and sometimes its been so painful I haven t been able to move or eat. I always put the pain down to the hernia and seen several doctors who have told me that I just have weak stomach muscles. One prescribed me some tablets to help ease the pain especially after eating something to do with acid. My stomach always seems to make loud grumbling noises at any time of the day and it s uncomfortable and embarrassing. I am only a size 6 and my health is suffering. I can also feel movement in my stomach as if there is something in there. Around my lips I have noticed black dark patches when applying makeup- there faint but still noticeable and there seems to be blackheads around the corners of my mouth alongside some little purple veins. They re ugly. My tongue is swollen and my taste buds don t seem to work like before.. food doesn t taste how it did. I brush my teeth and tongue regular but if I stick my tongue out it appears a yellow colour. Now I have noticed a vaginal infection. I notice alot of white discharge and it smells unpleasant. I have to shower lots throughout the day and change my underwear several times. Two large spots/blisters have grown on the vaginal lip and I m so embarrassed. They are extremely uncomfortable and although I have tried to pop them, they have shrunk in size but remain there and even more painful before I attempted to remove them myself. I am starting to think that maybe my hernia is insignificant and all the other things link together. Have I got an infection in my blood that has affected my mouth, vagina and abdomen? I was once told I have Pelvic Inflammortory Disease about 2 years ago but never took my medication. I have really neglected my health due to depression . I read alot and am starting to wonder if I have a life threatening condition infecting my bloodstream. I m very scared as my local doctor doesn t seem to care.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012