Blisters on tongue, soreness, spreading, reaction to antibiotics for thrush ?

Hi i have blisters on my tongue now for the past few days and they are sore i taught they would have cleared up by now bt it seems like they are spreading. Im not sure if it is a touch of thrush because im only recently over that is the past month as my doctor put me on antibiotics for it but i had never got the blisters on my tounge it was only in the back of my throat . Could these be from being run down or stress as im goin to be sitting the leaveing certificat in june and im just under pressure to do well in it.?
Asked On : Wed, 2 May 2012