Blisters on tongue, rinsed mouth with salt water, painful. Should I be concerned?

Hi I recenly have had abad cold that lasted for over a month. I was given a Z-Pack antibiotic and when I went to see my familydoctor he said I had a sinus infection and put me on steroids for a week. I finished them about 10 days ago, my ear where he had seen some fluid when he checked still feels a little saw near tnhe bottom of the ear along the jaw line. Recently I had gotten some Holloween candy. In the bag were what looked like jaw breakers but were those hot jaw breakers. After I had a few , a few days later my tongue felt like I had all ulcers and so I called my doctor and he prescribed a rince to swish around my mouth and spit out, to be used every 6 hours. It just makes the mouth numb. But when I looked I could seeulcers on the side of the tongue that had little white bumps on top of them but also towards the back of my tongue underneath the tongue on the side I also saw what looks almost like a small blood blister . I have been rinsing my mouth out with salt water in addition continuing to use the oral rinse the doctor prescribed but I can still feel the pain under my tongue and near the back of my throat . Should I be more concerned with this or is it something that takes a while to get rid of. It is ony on the side of my tongue near where the ear is still bothering me. Can you suggest anything to try.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012