Blisters on the outside of the ear lobe. Have lupus blisters on the chest. Herpes or shingles?

I have had blisters on the outside if my ear in the lobe and inner part if ear on the outside the seep and are painful I have been on keflex cipro and now cleocin I also put bacitracin on the blisters and use a lanicane cream for the pain along with the seeping it bleeds and is swollen . I also have lupus and have had lupus rashes with blisters on my chest . I have had different doctors say maybe herpes virius possibly shingles I am so frustrated do you have any ideas
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013