Blisters on the bottom of feet.

My husband is 57 yrs old and he keeps getting blisters on the bottom of his feet. I have been with him for 4 yrs and this has not been a problem . He has has these symtoms for six months now. I am a medical assistant and he thinks that i have the answer to cure it but i dont so can someone tell me what to do to fix this.thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 26 Oct 2009
Firstly we would like you to rule out Diabetes in him, after that , he shall need to ruled out for any Immune Deficiency state. Either ways , the sample from the Blisters need to be tested for the organism involved and then treated accordingly.