Blisters on the bottom and toes of left foot, leave a callus scab, keep recurring. What to do about it ?

Hello! I have these blisters on the bottom and my toes of my left foot only. The ones on the bottom hurt when I walk on my foot. The blisters are there for a few days and then they leave like a callus like scab and then they go away. but they keep coming back. I thought it was because I wasn t getting my feet dry enough after I bathe. But I have been making sure they are completely dry. Then I thought maybe it was because of dry skin , so I was putting lotion on my feet. I still have the blisters. What could it be and what can I do about it.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013