Blisters on skin. History of kidney stones. Have HLA-B27 gene, ankylosing spondilitis. What do you think?

Have HLA-B27 gene ,will ankylosing spondilitis. Past year and a half have had little tiny red/black specks on skin which turns to blisters,then eventually turn into limited healing leisions.My bone density is 100% even though I m post menapausal,I m only 48.I ve always been a very healthy person until the gene kicked in.No big deal,I had bad reaction to remicade so I chose alternative diet and life style.This helped with the A.S. but not skin.Through my own research I think I may have the answer,but would like to know what you think.With the gene,the A.S.,skin issues,long history of kidney stones ,and 100% bone density,and the Dr. suggested I take calcium,and supplements for post menapausal skin such as collagen.Having said that I think my condition is either systematic sclerosis,or some type or level of scleraderma.My blood work shows high blood calcium,high uric acid,and low pottasium. So there you have it.What do ya think Doc????
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012