Blisters on side, stinging, sensitive to touch, black dots in the centre. Scabies infection?

I have a cluster of blister looking bumps on my side. it showed up about a week ago and it has gotten bigger at first it was like 4 bumps in a 1/4 inch radius and now its like 15+ bumps in an inch radius. it doesnt really itch that much it stings more than anything and is very sensitive to the touch. the bumps have little black dots in the middle of them. ive been told by friends and family it could be scabies but idk do you think you can help me?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012