Blisters on shoulder, back, chest and genital area. Diagnosed as syphilis. Treatment options?

Hi I was had gone to my doctor about a week ago and they had told me I have syphlisis. So he gave me a prescription to get treated. As I went to the health clinic they told me somehing about y fta being negative therefore stating it was not reactive. But I been getting horrible what looks like acne all over my shoulder , back, chest area , and I few near my gential area. Should I be worried ? Is it realy syphlisis?
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012