Blisters on penis head. Could this be from sweat?

my bf has never cheated but today he has a small clusterore like small clear like blistwrs on his uead right side he works at avhospital and fishes alot he drinks alot more I dnt got anything never seen it before could this b from sweat I never seen it either I am clean he is to we got tested together befor we done anything
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that your boy friend has blisters on his glans penis.

This is due to infection of the glans ( Ballanitis) This is definitely not due to sweating .

Microscopic examination of a fluid from blister ( Swab Test)will help to find out the cause of the blister.

He needs to take broad spectrum antibiotics like Cefotaxime along with anti inflammatory medication like Diclofenac twice daily and topical local anaesthetic ointment like Neosporin .

Ensure that he washes his genitals with warm water twice daily.

Avoid sexual activities till it gets cured completely.