Blisters on legs, infection after getting ruptured, turn purplish, on foban cream. What is wrong?

On my legs appear blisters and when they rupture they get infected and the skin will not heal and TURNS PURPLE BECAUSE OF THE INFECTION. the itch is unbearable. Saw my doctor 2 days ago and he prescribed me Antibiotics Flucloxacillin and Foban cream. From the Foban cream I get real sore legs and I have now switched to Colloidal Silver gel which I make myself andf the itching stops . Would appreciate some help. Thank you so much
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013