Blisters on hand. Painful, enflamed. Subsides, black spots, then skin peels off. Problem?

Hi I have small blisters on my hands that's appear every few days like maybe 5 at a time, now once they arrive they are painful and a little enflamed, they will stay this way other then going down a little fit around 3 days, then a black dot will appear in them, after a few more days they will dry out and the skin will just dye and peel off but only then will a few more appear and the process begins again. This has been going on for around 3 months now. Could you help?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013