Blisters on fingers, puss filled, spreading over thighs and feet. What can these be?

I first noticed a couple tiny blister looking bumps on my fingers then the numbers tripled!if they pop they come right back ,some of them are filled with puss? some with clear fluid.Then it spread all over my thighs and legs even my feet on top and sides my back!What in the world is this ??What does this come from ?? Most importantly how do i get rid of this????
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012
  Anonymous's Response
Blistering conditions of the skin are important that they are checked out by a Dermatologist with expertise in this area.
What sometimes may appear as blisters may actually be swelling of the fingers or various parts of the body with red itchy areas and is urticaria with angioedema. This resolves with long-acting antihistamines while true blistering skin conditions do not. Antibody tests or skin biopsy will be required to be sure of the diagnosis and ensure correct treatment is given.