Blisters on face with swelling, blue rash on arms with cramps, dizziness and breathing difficulty after taking crystal meth. How can I get rid of this?

My partner and I had crystal meth on saturday night and sunday night we both had a reaction. symptoms - blisters on face, swollen, blue colour rash up arms with cramps , dizzy and hard to breath. His almost back to normal but i still have most of those symptoms. Is there anything i should do to help get rid of this symptoms or just leave it? This wasnt our first time trying but we have never had a reaction before..
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012