Blisters on arm due to kerosene poisoning. Having bad headaches, dizziness and high BP. How long will it continue?

hi doc,my name is trevor and i have kerosene poisening through my skin on my arm .this occured a week ago.ever since my arm has been blistering and i have had a bad headache now for four days and very crook in the belly.not throwing up.ive been light headed and dizzy,some belly aches and blood pressure is 153 over you know how long i will feel this way.the headache is the worst.thankyou
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012