Blisters in armpit, splotches around breast, scabby sores. Shingles?

Can shingles cause all over body pain and aches? Have blisters all over one armpit. Not sure it's shingles. Was treated at ER for severe back and neck pain. Given prednisone, narcotic pain meds, and flexeril to treat. I didn't think of the armpit blisters till someone mentioned shingles at home, I figured maybe my deodorant caused armpit to break out. Other armpit is fine. Had some splotches around breast on same side before armpit got bad. Blistery, scabby sores under armpit. Also, if it is shingles, do I need to take other meds to treat it and are the meds i'm taking now ok to take?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013