Blisters and inflammation on the ankle after a snake bite. Treated with ceftacidim and metronidazol. Persisting inflammation. Septic arthritis?

Hi.I am a doctor.I have a patient that was bitten by snake about 10 days ago.bite was in the posterior of ankle joint .It had inflammation from ankle to thigh.It had two blisters around ankle.I treated her with ceftazidim vancomycin and metronidazol.Inflammation was decreased ,but her ankle joint and leg has still inflammation and pain.her general condition is good.she doesnt have fever .Does she have septic arthritis?
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012