Blistering, pain due to burn. Redness, peeling, scab formation. Enlarged lymph nodes in groin. Normal process?

Hello, I got severely sunburnt in Thailand approx 3 weeks ago, it resulted in blistering and swelling along the whole front of my body from neck down to feet, I could not walk and was in severe pain. Since then the whole front of me has gone through the peeling process but now I am a horrible red and deep purple color and I have been itchy and have little red spots on my abdomen that when I scratch turn into little scabs. Can you please let me know if this horrible purple and red skin will go back to normal and what the rash is from, I also have enlarged lymph nodes in my groin that showed up on ultrasound when doctors were looking for a DVT, there was no DVT,

I appreciate you help
Thank you :)
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013