Blistered lips, sore spot on the lip line, no lesions. Is it bothersome?

the problem started about 4 months ago, on a trip to Cancun, my lips both got blistered, a bit the bottom more then the top, but the bottom lip healed. I tried cortizone treatment, and have tried a steriod , and keep going in to have it checked. My doctors assistant yesterday said there are no leisons and she wants me to just keep putting petrolium jelly on it, as I have a problem of licking it. The spot is on the lip line, and is right in the middle. It is a bit sore, and bothersome. I keep wanting to lick it, so I keep putting the vasoline on it.... I am still a bit worried even though there are no leasions, because I have had it for so long, since September.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012
Blistering lips with a sore is only due to xerosis of skin .regular application of moisteriser along with fusibet over the sore area.rule out DLE