Blister with pus formation on the hand not healing. Treatment?

I tore a small piece of the top layer of skin off of the palm of my right hand 2 weeks ago, it will not quit leaking ALOT of clear fluid from it and in the past week and a half the skin has become wrinkled, discolered and blistered all around it as well as a deep hole in the middle, my doctor gave a prescription of antibiotics for a week, after 9 days it has gotten worse and leaks even more clear sometimes yellowish, sometimes light bloody fluid, I have changed my bandages no less than 14 times in the last day
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013