Blister type bubble forming in throat. Yucky taste on poping. How to cure it?

I have a blister type bubble that forms on the left side of my throat (where my tonsil would be if I hadn t had it out as a child). When the blister forms it feels a little twingy back there and then will put my finger back there and sure enough there is a bubble. I can usually pop it and then I get a yucky taste in my mouth. It seems to be happening more frequently lately but has been going on for more than a year. I have also noticed that my lingual tonsils on that same side are much larger than the other side
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012