Blister on the penis. Not getting healed. Pus formation. Reason?

I had what was like a small pimple like thing on bottom side of penis . It was located by a v shaped pore. I popped it two years ago. It never really went away. It became like a hard tube in the shape of a c starting at the surface and goes deeper, maybe 3/8 of an in. A few days ago is was swollen and I tried to pop it again and puss came out of the pore which now like a pocket. Now its swollen up bad, little pain. Nothing comes out now and reminds me of a zip the is irritated and wont pop. What could the original cause be? and what might be going on now?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013