Blister on neck, puss filled. Used oxygen peroxide. Is it a spider bite?

so, 2 night ago i was sleeping of course. but the next morning i encountered a blister on my neck that stood out about a little than a half inch and filled with pus. so at the time i popped it and put oxygen peroxide on it. a day later i feel like i have strep . i investigated in what happened over the internet and found out it was a spider bite . but i was wondering what type of spider would it be, and how to i cure my sickness.
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012