Blister on my hand. Tried alcohol , peroxide, bacterial ointment. Prescribed amoxicillin and steroid ointment. Not healed. Suggest the cure?

I had gotten a blister on the palm of my hand about a year ago, and it would not heal. I tried alcohol and peroxide and bacterial ointment etc. I went to a Now care facility and they gave me a prescription for Amoxicillin and a steroid ointment. I took all amoxicillin and used the ointment sore hasn't healed I get little pus blisters, it has not gotten any bigger or any smaller what should I do? YYYY@YYYY The Dr. said I had a bacteria infection and in 2-3 weeks it should clear up?

Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013