Blister on forearm due to burn, fresh skin with white color. Want scar ointment

hi doctor, its almost 20 days i met with fire acccident on my right fore arm,as soon as i burnt my fore arm i washed with water and applied burnol,after 3 hours i developed blister on my fore arm,i have to the hospital and taken TT injection & doctor prescribed medicines,now the total forearm is healed, but i have fresh skin with white coloration with small dots in the white area, iam applying Alovera from natural plant daily in the night. pls can you suggest me some anti scar ointment / Medicines
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012