Blister on foot. Used sterile tweezers. Is the blister be pulsating?

I just started work on monday and i had 2 slivers and a huge blister in my foot . I used a sterile tweezers to remove the slivers and with the second sliver it was a little deeper than the first and ended up ripping open the blister and it leaked everywhere. I washed it, disinfected it and wrapped it up in gause and went to work yesterday. After work i bought bandaid with hydrocolloid and when i got home i had a shower and cleaned the area again. Now the it feels as if the blister is pulsing...
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012