Blister on corner of mouth, turning whitish, not water filled. Is it healing right?

Hi, I got a blister in the corner of my mouth yesterday. And I put on Compeed s Total Care Invisible right away. I ve never had a blister on my lip before and my mom says it could be herpes/ cold sore . It hasn t burst yet (and I heard that s good), but I m just wondering if its healing alright. It s turning white-ish and doesn t look like its filled with water anymore. Anyway, do you know if its healing alright and how long it will take for it to heal?
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012