Blister like rash on roof of mouth. Listerine not helpful. How will it disappear?

A couple days ago I got some blister-like rash on the roof of my mouth. On the second day this disappeared and got replaced with a red flat patch that slightly hurts.. It feels like I hurt my mouth (like when you sometimes do with a hard toast), except I didn t... How much time should I wait for this to disappear before I go visit my doc/dentist? I m using Listerine for the time being, but it doesn t seem to help yet
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012