Blister like bumps on the stomach of a 4 year old. How to teat this?

My 4 year old daughter has had bumps on her stomach for about 4 months. They don t go away but they don t look irritated either. They are almost blister like bumps. We popped one of them tonight and there was puss like a pimple and then a piece of white skin like substance came out, almost Ike a seed. What in the world is this and what do we need to do to treat it? They do not cover her stomach there are only about 3 or 4. But they do seem to be spreading a little. I noticed a couple new ones that are very tiny.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013