Blister, itchy skin, swelling and red spots after putting feet in pool. Reason for symptoms?

What appeared as an allergic reaction in my foot after putting my feet in my pool has now partially cleared up. This same problem happened last year. The symptoms were blistered and itchy skin similar to a poison oak exposure. Now I have swelling and red spots at the top of the foot. I treated the foot as if I had athlete s foot with Tinactin spray powder and it has begun to clear up. I m not sure if my foot now has gout . I quit drinking beer 5 or 6 days ago and take high blood pressure and cholesterol medicine. Any thoughts or suggestions?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012