Blister in roof of mouth after eating hot food. What causes this?

Hi, This started out about a year ago. When I take food thats anywhere between warm and hot, I get blister on the roof of my mouth and interestingly it occurs on the same spot. Its really painfull but once I pop it the pain goes away. It is really uncomfortable since I have to sort it out before I can continue eating. It began as something that would happen once a week but now it happens about 4 times in a week. I visited my dentist two monts ago and he seems to have no clue what causes this. Please help me out.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012