Blister due to rubbing shoe, taking antibiotics for infected blister. Should I pierce the blister?

I recently got a bister due to a rubbing shoe, it didnt clear up and around a week ago i ended up with an infection , which i have been taking antibiotics now, the toe now is less raw due to the antibiotics and i have just cleaned the toe to ease it some what ridding it of the old blister skin and dead skin, underneath that now is another bister that seems to be full of some form of liquid, possiby the infection comming out, should i peice the bllister and drain the liquid out as its very painful and seems unable to pop itself,
Asked On : Fri, 23 Mar 2012