Blister around rectum, hurts on touching, have yeast like discharge, history of upset stomach. Cause of severe skin infection?

Hi, I am terrified with what I am currently experiencing. I went to my general physician 2 months ago because I had noticed a red blisterlike bump around my vagina and it was painful. The dr. Thought it was herpes so she took a swap culture test and made me get blood work done for all stds. I called 1 week after being tested and the results came back completely negative! Which had me dumbfounded. Now I am experiencing the same blister but around my rectum and it hurts so bad when I touch it,wipe,and especially when I take a shower and when pee tend to touch it. Im crying from the pain that I m experiencing , I also have noticed that I have yeast like discharge . About 4days ago (before the blister came along) I had an upset stomachs which lead me to have diareah and my anus was sore from the diareah and hurt. I m thinking maybe some sort of bacteria from that episode had spread which gave me a severe skin infection? I have also read that it is possible to have blisterlike sores from a severe yeast infection , which could make sense since I do get yeast infections often but Im scared to death! Please help me!
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012