Blew nose hard, lot of mucus came out. Sinus hurting under eye. Medical care required?

Hi, I blew my nose very long and very hard repeatedly to try to get a lot of hard mucus out. I was successful at getting out a lot (it was yellowish, harder than usual, and mixed with blood ). Now my left sinus is hurting a lot right underneath my eye. Should I seek immediate medical attention or is it likely that the pain will go away? I am worried that I might have fractured some kind of bone or lining inside the sinus. Is that possible?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013