Blepharitis diagnosed. Irritation in the corner of the eye, swollen eyelid and sore eye lashes. What is causing this?

Hi, I have been feeling an irritation in the corner of my right eye for months now and several opthamologists have seen me and diagnosed me as just blepharitis . The right corner of my lower eyelid is a little sore and inflamed and the eyelashes are sore to the touch. I seem to see a small black dot that is completely flat,but looks like an eyelash root. What could be the problem? I haven t been able to wear contacts in months.
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012