Blemishes and acne scars on stopping medicines for severe acne. Is skin lite cream safe?

Hello. I am a 17 yr old boy and have pimples since 2 years. From the last year though, i had severe acne. Then i started using retin A and erythromycin tablets for 4 months. Then, i went to a dermatologist and he wrote me these medication : azifast 250 lyto tablets Femcinol A gel Nadoxin Gel Photoban aqua liquid Minoz OD tablets Fash fashwash Doxy I tablets Glutanase tablets Ban A Tan cream Dexorange capsules Althrocin Crixan gel Adit cream I have been using these since the last 4 months, not all at once. and i had great improvement. All that is left now are blemishes and acne scars . My dermatologist wrote me Skin Lite Cream for it. I heard it has side effects. Is it true? how good is it to remove acne scars?
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012