Bleeds after sex, swollen vagina, painful urination. Test shows infection in urine. On antibiotic. Not cured

i had sex with my new boyfriend a week ago after we were finished i noticed he had made me bleed now i m in extream pain my vagina is swollen and i have alot of cloudy white discharge , peeing is extremly painfull as well as even just walking sitting wearing jeans and so on i went to the doctors and they made me do a pee test it said i had an infection and he put me on antibiotics and gay me a pill for after im finished for a yeast infection but ive been on the antibiotics since tuesday and nothing has changed i work all week and have no time to see a doctor i need answers=[ helpppp
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012