Bleeding wound after mole removal, stitches visible and have lumps on scar. Why ?

Hi! I had a mole removed from the side of my nasal, right in the crease removed about 3 weeks ago. A couple days after, I guess I disturbed the wound and it bled for about 3 days. However, the bandage and everything has fallen off and now the scar has began to mature. However, the dissolvable stitches are still in and visible, and now I have lumps on my scar? Can you please explain to me what is going on, as my plastic surgeon isn t returning my phone calls!!
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012