Bleeding with pain during bowel movements. Polyp growth in the rectum. Need suggestion

i am 50 years old man. i have my problem early from my 15 s. Now it is severe to me. i decided to go for a surgery. My problem is that i face severe pain when the stool discharges from my body. Some times it also bleeding . But bleeding is not regular to me as it last happens with me at 8 months before. Local doctor suggested that i have a polype growth & mucasse formed there inside the passage of stool. I need suggession.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013