Bleeding with intercourse, high levels of WBC in discharge, frequent urination, pulling sensation. Chances of STD?

hi. i went to the doctor today and she said that i had high levels of white blood cells in my discharge and i have been having bleeding with intercourse. i was recently raped and she said that maybe the gentleman had given me chlamydia or triccamonias and gave me antibiotics for that but the bleeding had occurred once before the rape and my boyfriend and i hadn t had any issues before. i have also been having frequent needs to urinate and pulling when i do. what could it be.
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012