Bleeding with clots with flesh color in between, seemed like uterine lining, had taken primolut n to postpone periods. What is the reason?

i was taking primolut n for two weeks to pospone my period i do not do this normally 3 days after i have finished the tablets i started bleeding (which is normal) when i took out my tampon i found clots on it ( still normal for me) this time was different there was flesh colour between the clots like my uteris lining has come away. i have not been to a gino for 6 years i have two kids i am 27 and my husband has had a versectame what is this problem???
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  148 Awaiting Answer