Bleeding with chunks post fingering, burning during urination, cramps, not on periods due, partner had long nails. Any ideas?

hello, I have sort of an embarrassing question. I am a little worried. Me and my boyfriend fooled around a bit really early Sunday morning and He fingered me and he had long sharp nails and was a bit hard. But right after we were done I went to the bathroom to try and cleanse it out and I noticed I was bleeding . Also it there was a bit of a burn when I urinated. It is still bleeding today(Tuesday). It has gotten heavier I think. I also have cramps . It really seems like I started my period. But, I am on birth control and I shouldn t start my period for another 8 or so days.. There is sometimes blood chunks that come out when I wipe, like when I am on my period. But it seems brighter then when I am on my period. I am just a little worried. Any ideas?
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012
From history it seems that you got injury on your lower genital part might be giving cut or abrasions on the part.
Apply antibiotic cream locally.
If require go for one antibiotic medicine course for 3 days.
If bleeding and pain persisted then consult gynaec to rule out major injury on the part.
Ok and take care.