Bleeding with brown discharge, mild cramping, nausea. Had sex during fertile days. Can I be pregnant ?

Can I be pregnant when on my fertility days I ve been sexually active without protection as well as having sex on my ovulation day which was the third of this month. But I started like light bleeding on the 31st, but now I ve been having a brown discharge as well as some mild cramping it s been about 6days having the discharge,as well as feeling light headed, feeling naseaus all of a sudden but not so much, can I be possibly pregnant when my period is due the 17? But last month I got it on the 29th.
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  25 Awaiting Answer