Bleeding with bowel movements, advised colonoscopy, echo suggested mild MR< trivid TR. Which hospital in Bangalore will suffice both the requirements?

Hi Doctor, My father in law bleeding is coming while passing stool and doctor told that its colonoscopy required in higher centre for this test and also he having heart problem and echo suggested some Mild MR,Trivid TR,NO PAH,mild LIVF in AF.So I am looking for good hosptial in Bangalore which can be done this test with taking care for heart problem.
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012