Bleeding while pregnant, given primolut, still bleeding not stopped. Pregnancy terminated. Can I become pregnant ?

hi i was send for BHCG test because i was bleeding which showed 3.009mlu/ml and i was told i was pregnant, the bleeding didnot stop and i was given primoult, when i went for another test after a week a pregnancy test was carried out and i was told that the pregnancy had been terminated, how true is that, then i stopped takinf the drugs nd bleeding continued can i become pregnant after stopping the primoult?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013