Bleeding while having protected sex. Now brown bleeding. Stopped Nuvaring. What could be the issue?

I had sex with a condom on 10/24/2012 but we stopped because i began to bleed ..i bleed for maybe a day then it official period can on 10/29/2012 and lasted for 7 days or so (regular bright red blood not many clots)...then 8 days later..another period started and the blood has been dark brown..and deep dark red..with thick clots..I stopped using the nuva ring 2 months ago..what could be the issue? thanks for you knowledge and guidance!
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  9 Awaiting Answer